New for 2020 - CME (Continuing Medical Education) Credits for MD, DO, NP, PA, RN: 5.75 CME Credits
This live course is designed for Rural (RHC) & Community Health Centers (FQHC) providers, quality managers, ACO leadership, and revenue cycle staff at rural health facilities who need a high-level basic explanation of how to report accurate quality metrics and who deal with HEDIS, HCC, QIP, Risk Adjustment, and Share Savings.
We will begin with a Rural/FQHC documentation>coding>billing overview including:
· How coding and billing is different in a Rural/FQHC.
· Review of the key elements of the CMS Benefits and Claims Manual sections (chapters 9 & 13)
· Which services are included in the All-Inclusive Rate and which services get paid via fee-for-service or via a flat fee when billing Medicare?
· Preventive Medicine for the IPPE, AWV, and almost a dozen other “sometimes covered” G-codes performed by a RHC.
After a brief overview of HEDIS/HCC and other Quality Improvement programs, we will dive into relevant sections of the ICD-10-CM's "Official Guidelines for Coding & Reimbursement" and will review the instructional notes associated with key diagnoses in order to most accurately report the true complexity of care for your ACO patients and to:
· recognize the impact of medical documentation on the accuracy and completeness of quality data,
· properly reporting Care Management services to coordinate treating chronic diseases,
· report accurate and complete Quality Metrics via historical claims data,
· how to fully report the true complexity of your patients via ICD-10-CM documentation rules.
* The cost is covered by TN office of Rural Health grant funds.
For complete details or to register click here
“This project is funded under a Grant Contract with the State of Tennessee.”